Cdo Houses - Fresno Parkview Homes ? Cagayan de Oro City in Villanueva, Northern Mindanao for sale

Cdo Houses - Fresno Parkview Homes ? Cagayan de Oro
Expired ad
Price:  PHP 1,434,100
Edit your ad
Report abuse

Posted: November 2012
Category:  Misc

Other: The ad is older than 3 months.

Square Meters:
150
Furnished:
Oo
Mga Alagang Hayop:
Hindi
Bayad sa Broker:
Hindi
Fresno Parkview Lot with House Options
Highlights:
*This mid-cost residential subdivision sells lots only with an option available for housing, with 10 model home designs to chose from:
*A nature rich garden community with sea, mountain and city views, on the hills of Cagayan de Oro City.
*Located just 250 meters away from the Airport and 9.6 kilometers from City Hall and the Cathedral.
*Provides easy access to some of the city?s top schools and the commercial district.
*Come home to a peaceful and safe haven with easy access to community amenities.
Location: Village of Lumbia, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
Project Developer: Robinsons HomeProject Name: Freshno Park View
Status: LOT only with House options/for construction
Amenities
. Lot, with Sea & Mountain Views
. Gate and Guardhouse
. Multi-purpose Clubhouse
. Swimming Pool
. Playground
. Multi-purpose Court
. Picnic Ground
. Green Area
. Central Open Area
. Administration Office
LOT minimum area: 150 sqm up to 390 sqm
LOT selling Priced: from Ph 4,000 per sqm to P6,000 per sqm
Reservation fee: ranges from 20,000 to 50,000 depending on the model of the house.
Prices of House Only:
1.)Zuri : Ph 1,434,100 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 150sqm
2.)Winnie : Ph 2,218,700 (DeLuxe) =suggested lot area: 200sqm
3.)Alice : Ph 2,698,300 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 200sqm
4.)Simba : Ph 2,626,800 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 150sqm
5.)Arielle : Ph 2,800,600 (DeLuxe)= suggested lot area: 180sqm
6.)Wendy : Ph 2,955,700 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 200sqm
7.)Fiona : Ph 3,185,600 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 200sqm
8.)Aurora : Ph 3,324,200 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 200sqm
9.)Anastasia : Ph 5,266,800 (DeLuxe) = suggested lot area: 250sqm
10.)Megara : Ph 5,908,100 (DeLuxe)=suggested lot area: 300sqm
The prices of the lot of Freshno Parkview varies depending on the location or the phase of the subd. It ranges from 5,600, 5,700 to 6,500. And it is not part of the prices of the house of the above listing I made. You also have an option to buy the lot only and make your own house with some restriction. The cost of the house should not fall below 1.5M. They only accept bank financing at 80% loanable amount. The remaining 20% is the equity and is payable within 18months.
I f you have any inquiry pls txt me at 09278537101 or email me at jenniferace17@yahoo.com. I?ll be glad to assist you and will also do site tour.